Hydride Reorientation assisted Delayed Hydride Cracking
- Assessment for hydride reorientation assisted Delayed Hydride Cracking
- Measurement of Delayed Hydride Cracking Velocity of radial direction
- A study on the dissolved hydrogen behavior in zirconium matrix under stress
Thermal creep of hydrided Zircaloy-4 under dry storage conditions
- In dry storage, creep and creep rupture are important degradation mechanism of spent fuel cladding.
- Ring and plate creep tests of hydride Zircaloy-4 have been carried out using creep test apparatus.
- Other tests (e.g. stress relaxation test) to predict creep behavior are performing.